Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- explain why parallel accounting is needed
- understand the two different ways supported by SAP, for mapping parallel valuations
- configure important topics of both the accounts and ledger approaches to parallel valuation
- describe significant examples in which parallel values occur and demonstrate them in the SAP ERP application
- fulfill reporting requirements, e.g. segment reporting (=> IFRS 8)
- understand the (technical) steps/projects needed to be done to run an ECC6.0 system with activated new G/L
- People with good SAP Financial Accounting knowledge who want to learn about handling Parallel Accounting with the SAP ERP
- People responsible for implementing a parallel valuation/accounting, e.g. because IFRS and/or US-GAAP and/or a tax valuation will be needed in the future
- SAP Consultants and Auditors in the area of SAP ERP Financials without experience in parallel valuation projects
- Good understanding of processes & configuration in SAP ERP Financial Accounting
- Familiarity with the new general ledger, e.g. attendance ofAC210
- Basic knowledge in local and international accounting principles
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Understand the basics regarding the mapping of parallel valuation/accounting in the SAP ERP application.
- Describe, configure and operate the accounts solution on the basis of some typical business examples.
- Understand, configure and operate the ledger solution (within new G/L) on the basis of some typical business examples.
- Configure the system to fulfill typical reporting requirements for international valuation standards.
- Get a short overview of (additional) topics/processes which can be affected by parallel valuation.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- UX412 – Mobilizing SAP Fiori Standard Apps | SAP TRAINING COURSES UX412Mobilizing SAP Fiori Standard AppsSolution:User ExperienceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Describe the basics of Fiori and SAPUI5Understand Mobilizing Fiori (HAT)Use the HAT pluginWork in the HCP and HCPms environmentsEnable HAT on Mac for iOS mobile app developmentDescribe Fiori CRM AppsUse the Kapsel PluginsUse the Kapsel Offline PluginsPerform Push NotificationsEnable push for iOS DevicesUse Fiori Mobile ServicesAudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantSolution ArchitectEnterprise ArchitectTechnology […]
- S4F05 – Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Customizing and Conversion | SAP TRAINING COURSES
Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA - Customizing and Conversion
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
This course provides an in depth look into the new Asset Accounting application. The content of this course is relevant in the context of
SAP S/4HANA where the new Asset Accounting application is the standard application to do Asset Accounting
SAP ERP where the new Asset Accounting application can be used in the ledger approach instead of the classic […]
- S4F28 – Profit Center Accounting in SAP S/4HANA 1610 | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F28Profit Center Accounting in SAP S/4HANA 1610Solution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsescribe and maintain global Profit Center Accounting settings and master dataUnderstand the transaction data that is generated on Profit Centers from actual postings in other components of the SAP S/4HANA applicationAudienceApplication ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedS4F10orS4F20Course based on software releaseSAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS01ContentProfitability ManagementOutlining Profitability and Sales Accounting OptionsOutlining […]
- S4F22 – Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F22Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting in SAP S/4HANASolution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Gain an overview of the design and structure of cost element and cost center accountingBecome familiar with the value flows to and within overhead cost controlling in the SAP systemSet up cost allocation methods in overhead cost controllingApply actual and planned cost allocation methods within cost center and internal order accountingAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness Process Owner / Team […]
- S4F17 – Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F17Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANASolution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:configure asset accountingmanage asset master dataperform day to day asset transactionsperform periodic asset transactionsmanual legacy data transfer for assetsAudienceApplication ConsultantSuper / Key / Power UserIT SupportProject ManagerPrerequisitesEssentialS4F12orS4F12eRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP S/4HANA 1610ContentChart of Depreciation/Depreciation AreasAsset ClassesAsset Master DataDaily […]
- S4F13 – Additional Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F13Additional Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANASolution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Implement and use automated Payment Processing for customers and vendor accounts.Implement and use automated Dunning.Implement and use Correspondence.Implement and use Special G/L transactions (down payment requests, down payments and allocation, individual value adjustments, and so on)Implement and use Document parking in Financial AccountingImplement and use Validation in Financial […]
- S4F12 – Basics of Customizing for Financial Accounting: GL, AP, AR in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F12Basics of Customizing for Financial Accounting: GL, AP, AR in SAP S/4HANASolution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Describe the motivation for SAP S/4HANA Enterprise ManagementProvide an overview of basic business processes in the main components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANAAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystPrerequisitesEssentialS4F10/S4F10EBusiness Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANARecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP S/4HANA […]
- AC210 – New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP) | SAP TRAINING COURSES AC210New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP)Solution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Understand the features and logic of new General Ledger AccountingActivate, configure, and use Document SplittingActivate, configure, and use Real-Time Integration CO->FIActivate, configure, and use additional general ledgersConfigure and use new Asset AccountingAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystPrerequisitesEssentialGood knowledge of using classic GL accountingRecommendedGood knowledge of Financial […]
- IUT240 – Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable | SAP TRAINING COURSES IUT240Contract Accounts Receivable and PayableSolution:SAP for IndustriesLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course covers the technical data context of contract accounts sub-ledger and its integration into FI general ledger accounting and other standard SAP modules.Using concrete examples, participants learn how the most important business processes from the contract accounting area are represented in the system.An impression is given of how efficient revenue management can be achieved based on the contract accounts receivable and […]
- IHE203 – Student Lifecycle Management: Student Accounting | SAP TRAINING COURSES IHE203Student Lifecycle Management: Student AccountingSolution:SAP for IndustriesLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsParticipants will gain an overview of the structures and processes in Student Accounting (fee calculation, fee collection).After completing this course, participants will be able to make the appropriate settings for using Student Accounting.AudienceSAP consultants and partnersProject teamsProject managersPrerequisitesEssentialBasic knowledge of financial accounting (such asAC010Business Processes in Financial […]