Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Improve knowledge of programming and train using case studies. Customize the SAP system for each customer, with and without modifications.
- Use BAdI interfaces and reporting tools.
- Project managers and project team members
- Team members who are responsible for the implementation projects in Financials
- System managers and developers who are responsible for customer- specific reports and programming in Financials.
Course based on software release
- Basic concepts of the ABAP workbench and ABAP dictionary
- Debugging and testing
- Reporting using the SAP List Viewer (ALV)
- Function modules in template allocation technology
- Programs on master data maintenance, status monitoring, and period end closings
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- HA400 – ABAP Programming for SAP HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES HA400ABAP Programming for SAP HANASolution:SAP HANALevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:develop more concise and well-performing ABAP programs using new features of the ABAP programming languagedevelop and optimize ABAP applications that access data stored in the SAP HANA DatabaseAudienceApplication ConsultantDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBasic Knowledge of SAP HANABC400BC401Experience in ABAP Programming, esp. Open SQL (joins, views, aggregations)RecommendedTheHA100course provides a good […]
- HR350 – Programming in SAP HCM | SAP TRAINING COURSES HR350Programming in SAP HCMSolution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsProgram HCM reports using logical databases and HCM-specific statementsEnhance infotypes and create customer-specific infotypesCreate subroutines for use in dynamic actionsAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserData ConsultantsData ManagersPrerequisitesEssentialBC400- ABAP Workbench FoundationsHR050orHR050ERecommendedHR305- Master Data ConfigurationHR505- Organizational ManagementCourse based on software releaseSAP ERP 6.0 with […]
- BC414 – Programming Database Updates | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC414Programming Database UpdatesSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:The course explains techniques for programming change transactions in the SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP environment.AudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBC400RecommendedBC410Course based on software releaseECC6.0 EHP8 SP00/NW 7.5 SP01ContentDatabase Updates with ABAP Open SQLDatabase Updates with ABAP Open SQLDatabase Change BundlingGrouping Database ChangesSAP LockingCreating Lock Objects and Lock […]
- BIT610 – SAP Workflow – Programming | SAP TRAINING COURSES BIT610SAP Workflow - ProgrammingSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThe course covers adjustments to workflows that require customer programming.The participants learn to program workflow interfaces at the following levels: objects, events, methods, rules, and attributes.You will also learn about controlling and monitoring the runtime system and programming exits at workflow and step level.AudienceAdministratorsDevelopersConsultantsPrerequisitesEssentialBIT601SAP Business Workflow - Build and UseABAP knowledgeCourse based on […]
- BC410 – Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros) | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC410Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros)Solution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Explain the user dialog programming modelExplain User interfaces and Simple Screen ElementsUnderstand how to handle errors using navigation and input helpDescribe how to create Subscreens, Tabstrip Controls, Table Controls, Context Menus and Splitter ControlsAudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBC400RecommendedBC430Course based on software releaseSAP NetWeaver 7.50 […]
- BC412 – ABAP Dialog Programming Using EnjoySAP Controls | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC412ABAP Dialog Programming Using EnjoySAP ControlsSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course explains techniques for creating user dialogs that are maintained using the EnjoySAP Controls from ABAP programs.AudienceDeveloperConsultantsPrerequisitesEssentialSAPTECFundamentals of SAP Web ASBC400ABAP Workbench FoundationsBC410Developing Screen-Based User DialogsKnowledge in object-oriented programming (such as ABAP Objects)RecommendedBC401ABAP ObjectsCourse based on software releaseSAP NetWeaver AS 7.0ContentFunction and use […]
- BC405 – Programming ABAP Reports | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC405Programming ABAP ReportsSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Develop reportsCreate selections screens to enter restrictions for the data retrievalImplement the retrieval for data stored on one or multiple database tablesDisplay data using the SAP List ViewerAudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBC400RecommendedBC401Course based on software releaseECC6.0 EHP8 SP00/NW 7.5 SP01ContentIntroduction to ABAP ReportsUsing Standard ReportsImplementing a Simple ListSelection […]
- BC404 – ABAP Programming in Eclipse | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC404ABAP Programming in EclipseSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Learn how to develop custom ABAP applications using the ABAP Development Tools for Eclipse (ADT)AudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBasic ABAP Programming Knowledge (BC400or equivalent)RecommendedBasic Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (BC401or equivalent)Course based on software releaseECC6.0 EHP8 SP00 / NW 7.5 SP01, Eclipse 4.6 with ABAP Development Tools 2.64ContentIntroduction to […]
- S4F01 – Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F01Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANASolution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Explain the architecture of the SAP S/4HANA Financials componentConfigure and use new functionalities in SAP S/4HANAUse the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for SAP S/4HANAExplain the SAP Central Finance deployment option of SAP S/4HANA FinanceAudienceApplication ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialAt least associate level knowledge of SAP ERP Financial AccountingRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP […]
- FS350 – SAP Performance Management for Financial Services | SAP TRAINING COURSES FS350SAP Performance Management for Financial ServicesSolution:SAP for IndustriesLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis 3 days course is designed to teach the following: get both an overview and in depth knowledge of FS-PER. Understand the more than 20 different functions of the solution and their interplay. Distinguish the three major roles of the solution. Practice the creation of Cost and Revenue Allocations. Be able to get started with the design of your own Cost and Revenue Allocations in your Company!AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness […]