Ariba Procurement: Managing Contract Compliance
- Area of Interest:SAP Ariba
Software Solution:SAP Ariba Procurement
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- Understand the basics of Ariba Contract Compliance including the different types of contracts: Supplier, Commodity, Catalog and Item
- Learn how to create Compliance Contract Requests, and view and approve the contract requests.
- Understand Releases Against Contracts – creating requisitions against contracts either via auto-selection or manually selecting the contract.
- Understand No-Release Order Contracts – verifying milestones and performing goods receipts
- Understand Compliance Contract Accumulators – viewing spend against contracts
- Learn how to manage contracts, including changing contracts, closing contracts and reopening contracts.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- AR210Ariba Contract Management: Creating Contracts or equivalent experience
Course based on software release
- Ariba Procurement On-Demand
- Module 1: Introduction to Contract Compliance
- Module 2: Creating Compliance Contract Requests
- Module 3: Releases Against Contracts
- Module 4: Non-release Order Contracts
- Module 5: Contract Accumulators
- Module 6: Managing Contracts
- Module 7: Introduction to Contract Workspaces
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest