ASAP 8.0 Methodology for Implementation
- Solution:SAP Solution Manager
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Understand the structure the SAP implementation project, its key deliverables and tasks to accomplish the project goals.
- Apply generic project management skills and techniques in context of SAP implementation project.
- Take advantage of the improvements and enhancements that were introduced in the ASAP 8 Methodology.
- SAP Project Manager
- SAP Team Lead
- SAP Application Consultant
- Project Management Fundamentals or similar Project Management course based on PMI® Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) * industry standard
- PMP® Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI®) * PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Course based on software release
- Introduction to ASAP Methodology for Implementation
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Project Management (PM)
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Data Management
- Value Management
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Technical Solution Management (TSM)
- Test Management
- Cut Over Management
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest