Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The course covers adjustments to workflows that require customer programming.
- The participants learn to program workflow interfaces at the following levels: objects, events, methods, rules, and attributes.
- You will also learn about controlling and monitoring the runtime system and programming exits at workflow and step level.
- BIT601SAP Business Workflow – Build and Use
- ABAP knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Business Object Builder: defining and implementing your own BOR objects
- Data flow and new containers
- Rule function modules
- Programming exits at step and workflow level
- Event generation by programming
- Check function modules
- Receiver type function modules
- Receiver function modules
- Runtime system:
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- BIT611 – Workflow and ABAP-OO | SAP TRAINING COURSES BIT611Workflow and ABAP-OOArea of Interest:IntegrationSoftware Solution:WorkflowLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:English
GoalsParticipants learn about programming the workflow interface using ABAP-OO instead of business objectsAudienceAdministratorsDevelopersConsultantsPrerequisitesEssential* Required:BIT601SAP Business Workflow - Build and UseKnowledge of ABAP-OOCourse based on software releaseSAP ERP Central Component 6.0.ContentDefinition and implementation of ABAP-OO classes for use in the workflowDefinition of attributesDefinition of methods and error […]
- FS243D – Release Workflow for Banking Services from SAP | SAP TRAINING COURSES FS243DRelease Workflow for Banking Services from SAPSolution:SAP for IndustriesLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsOutline the intention and definition of the release workflowExplain the scope and functions of the release workflowDefine a release workflowAssign a user to rulesSummarize the release in the applicationAudienceBanking ConsultantsProject Team MembersPrerequisitesEssentialFS200 Overview of SAP for Banking(or Relevant Fundamental Banking Knowledge)SAP129SAP NavigationRecommendedFS240Banking Services from SAP - Basics and Generics in […]
- BIT601 – SAP Workflow – Build and Use | SAP TRAINING COURSES BIT601SAP Workflow - Build and UseSolution:SAP NetWeaver"Level:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare participants to use workflow tools to define and implement their own workflows.AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantIndustry SpecialistSystem AdministratorSystem ArchitectTechnology ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBIT600- SAP Business Workflow - Concepts, Inbox and Template UsageCourse based on software releaseSAP ERP Central Component 6.0, EHP 7ContentWorkflow […]
- BIT600 – SAP Workflow – Concepts, Inboxes, Reporting and Using Standard Templates | SAP TRAINING COURSES BIT600SAP Workflow - Concepts, Inboxes, Reporting and Using Standard TemplatesSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course prepares participants to explain the fundamental terms and concepts in SAP Business Workflow and to make the appropriate settings for workflow processing.Participants learn how to find and activate business processes that are delivered by SAP (workflow templates).In the course, they also set up an organizational workflow model, process work items, and evaluate runtime tables.AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness […]
- HR350 – Programming in SAP HCM | SAP TRAINING COURSES HR350Programming in SAP HCMSolution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsProgram HCM reports using logical databases and HCM-specific statementsEnhance infotypes and create customer-specific infotypesCreate subroutines for use in dynamic actionsAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserData ConsultantsData ManagersPrerequisitesEssentialBC400- ABAP Workbench FoundationsHR050orHR050ERecommendedHR305- Master Data ConfigurationHR505- Organizational ManagementCourse based on software releaseSAP ERP 6.0 with […]
- HA400 – ABAP Programming for SAP HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES HA400ABAP Programming for SAP HANASolution:SAP HANALevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:develop more concise and well-performing ABAP programs using new features of the ABAP programming languagedevelop and optimize ABAP applications that access data stored in the SAP HANA DatabaseAudienceApplication ConsultantDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBasic Knowledge of SAP HANABC400BC401Experience in ABAP Programming, esp. Open SQL (joins, views, aggregations)RecommendedTheHA100course provides a good […]
- BC404 – ABAP Programming in Eclipse | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC404ABAP Programming in EclipseSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Learn how to develop custom ABAP applications using the ABAP Development Tools for Eclipse (ADT)AudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBasic ABAP Programming Knowledge (BC400or equivalent)RecommendedBasic Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (BC401or equivalent)Course based on software releaseECC6.0 EHP8 SP00 / NW 7.5 SP01, Eclipse 4.6 with ABAP Development Tools 2.64ContentIntroduction to […]
- BC414 – Programming Database Updates | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC414Programming Database UpdatesSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:The course explains techniques for programming change transactions in the SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP environment.AudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBC400RecommendedBC410Course based on software releaseECC6.0 EHP8 SP00/NW 7.5 SP01ContentDatabase Updates with ABAP Open SQLDatabase Updates with ABAP Open SQLDatabase Change BundlingGrouping Database ChangesSAP LockingCreating Lock Objects and Lock […]
- BC412 – ABAP Dialog Programming Using EnjoySAP Controls | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC412ABAP Dialog Programming Using EnjoySAP ControlsSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course explains techniques for creating user dialogs that are maintained using the EnjoySAP Controls from ABAP programs.AudienceDeveloperConsultantsPrerequisitesEssentialSAPTECFundamentals of SAP Web ASBC400ABAP Workbench FoundationsBC410Developing Screen-Based User DialogsKnowledge in object-oriented programming (such as ABAP Objects)RecommendedBC401ABAP ObjectsCourse based on software releaseSAP NetWeaver AS 7.0ContentFunction and use […]
- BC410 – Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros) | SAP TRAINING COURSES BC410Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros)Solution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Explain the user dialog programming modelExplain User interfaces and Simple Screen ElementsUnderstand how to handle errors using navigation and input helpDescribe how to create Subscreens, Tabstrip Controls, Table Controls, Context Menus and Splitter ControlsAudienceDeveloperDeveloper ConsultantPrerequisitesEssentialBC400RecommendedBC430Course based on software releaseSAP NetWeaver 7.50 […]