Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- Learn how to use Xcode Playgrounds to write Swift code
- Learn common programming patterns used in Swift
- Learn keywords and vocabulary used by the Swift language
- Application Consultant
- Development Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Super/Key/Power User
- Knowledge of the Getting Started with iOS Development Videos
- Knowledge about Basic Computer Programming Concepts
- Getting started with iOS Development Videos . Start your app development journey by learning about the essential concepts, tools, and programs used to build amazing business apps.
- Introducing Swift
- Learn about the origin of Swift and some of its basic syntax.
- Introducing Constants and Variables
- Learn how to handle and store data using clearly defined types.
- Introducing Operators
- Learn how to use the basic mathematical operators.
- Introducing Control Flow
- Learn how to use logical operators to check conditions and control application flow by choosing which code will be executed.
- Introducing Strings
- Learn how to create and store text using the `String` type.
- Introducing Functions
- Learn how to declare functions with different parameters and return types, while gaining a better understanding of the importance of abstraction.
- Introducing Structures
- Learn how to create structures and you’ll discover how structures form the building blocks of your code.
- Introducing Classes
- Learn what makes classes different than structures and when to use classes instead of structures. You’ll also learn about inheritance, superclasses, and subclasses.
- Introducing Optionals
- Learn to use optionals to properly handle situations when data may or may not exist.
- Introducing Collections
- Learn about the various collection types available in Swift and how to choose the appropriate one for a program.
- Introducing Loops
- Learn how to create loops in Swift, control the conditions for looping, and specify when to stop.
- Introducing Type Casting
- Learn why some data can only be expressed using a broader type and how you can test for specific kinds of data before using it. Introducing Guard
- Learn to handle invalid and special-case values up front, rather than weaving them throughout your programming logic.
- Introducing Scope
- Learn to write nicely structured code that’s easy to read.
- Introducing Closures
- Learn about the concept of closures, how to define them, how to use them as function arguments, and how to use some of the common functions that take closures
- Introducing Enumerations
- Learn where enumerations are commonly used, how to define and assign them, and how to work with enumerations using `switch` statements.
- Introducing Extensions
- Learn how to define an extension and why you should use them
- Introducing Protocols
- Learn what protocols are, when to use them, and how to write your own
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- FFA200 – Introduction to the iOS SDK | SAP TRAINING COURSES FFA200Introduction to the iOS SDKSolution:SwiftLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis 3-day course is designed to teach participants the skills needed to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad:. This hands-on courses includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s development tools, coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks, and many app projects to test participantÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s knowledge. In detail:Learn how to build native apps using the iOS SDKLearn how to use Xcode and the SimulatorLearn how to use common […]
- UX102 – Introduction to SAP User Experience UIs for Application Consultants | SAP TRAINING COURSES UX102Introduction to SAP User Experience UIs for Application ConsultantsSolution:User ExperienceLevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Describe the motivation for the use of different UIs and the meaning of SAP UXProvide an outlook on the future use of UI clients and technologiesName the available UI clientsName the available UI technologiesDescribe the influence of system deploymentExplore S/4HANAExplore the Process Chain of an Investment ProjectExplore Webdynpro in the Business ProcessesPerform WebDynpro ConfigurationUse Fiori in […]
- UX101 – SAP Fiori Cloud Introduction | SAP TRAINING COURSES UX101SAP Fiori Cloud IntroductionSolution:User ExperienceLevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Explore SAP User Experience StrategyExplain the general concepts of SAP Fiori and SAP HANA Cloud PlatformUse the SAP Fiori Cloud EditionExplore the SAP Fiori Launchpad and SAP HANA Cloud PortalSet Up a SAP Fiori LaunchpadUnderstand the SAP Fiori Launchpad Configuration CockpitExtend SAP Fiori Cloud AppsManage Extended AppsApply Theming and BrandingConnect to your Corporate SystemConsume Business Data SecurelyAudienceApplication […]
- DEV134 – Introduction to SAP PowerBuilder 12.5.1 | SAP TRAINING COURSES DEV134Introduction to SAP PowerBuilder 12.5.1Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP SybaseLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsUse the PowerBuilder IDE to create workspaces, targets and fully functional applicationsPlanning and designing PowerBuilder Library Structure (PBL)Define the Application Object for a new target, defining application initialization and cleanup codeExplain the Event Driven programmingCreate local variables, global variables and global functionsDefine connections to backend databasesCreate Objects […]
- SAPBI – Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions | SAP TRAINING COURSES SAPBIIntroduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI SolutionsSolution:SAP BusinessObjectsLevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Describe the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools.Learn about the use cases and get an overview of basic functions of the most important BusinessObjects reporting tools.AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserSolution ArchitectSystem ArchitectPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP BusinessObjects BI […]
- HA100 – SAP HANA Introduction | SAP TRAINING COURSES
SAP HANA Introduction
Solution:SAP Software, SAP Screen Personas, HANA Programming, SAP HANA, Application Development for SAP HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Database Migration
Level:Introduction & Overview
This course is built to be suitable for release HANA 1.0 SPS12 and also HANA 2.0 SPS01 audiences.
This course covers all key capabilities of SAP HANA at a high level. * Through lectures and exercises you will learn the basics of SAP HANA architecture, database modeling, and data […]
- JOY003 – Introduction to Mobile Solution Development for the Enterprise | SAP TRAINING COURSES JOY003Introduction to Mobile Solution Development for the EnterpriseSolution:Enterprise MobilityLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.Access the course here (free of charge).AudienceApplication DevelopersMobile Application […]
- SM001E – Introduction to SAP Solution Manager | SAP TRAINING COURSES SM001EIntroduction to SAP Solution ManagerSolution:SAP Solution ManagerLevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:EnglishGoalsDefine the concept of the SAP Solution ManagerDiscuss the tools provided by the SAP Solution ManagerAudienceConsultantProject ManagersProject Team LeadsProject Team MembersIT Service Desk ManagersIT Service Desk MembersPrerequisitesEssentialBasic knowledge of SAP systemsRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSolution Manager 7.1ContentSAP Solution Manager OverviewSupporting Application Lifecycle Management with SAP Solution ManagerWorking with the […]
- SAPBIE – Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions | SAP TRAINING COURSES SAPBIEIntroduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI SolutionsSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:EnglishAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserSolution ArchitectSystem ArchitectPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedNoneContentOverview of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1Describing SAP Analytics SolutionsIdentifying the Components of SAP BusinessObjects 4.1Semantic Layer in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1Describing Semantic Layer TechnologyCreating a Universe in the Information Design ToolSAP […]
- HA100E – SAP HANA Introduction | SAP TRAINING COURSES HA100ESAP HANA IntroductionSolution:SAP HANALevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Understand the Key Concepts of SAP HANA and in-memory computingCreate a Data Model with SAP HANA Native Modeling ToolsProvision Data Into SAP HANAConsume SAP HANA Information Models and Run Applications on SAP HANAAudienceApplication ConsultantChange ManagerData Consultant / ManagerDeveloperPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedReporting Tools and AnalyticsGeneral business modeling experienceBasic understanding of business system landscapesCourse based […]