Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course will prepare you to:
- develop software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Developer Consultant
- Experience of Object Oriented software development
- Experience with database development and SQL query language
- Experience of Web development
Course based on software release
- This course is the natural starting point to learn “Native” software development for the SAP HANA Platform.
- “Native” means “independent from the ABAP world”, that means, that the whole application runs based on the SAP HANA platform, no NetWeaver Application Server is used.
- The application will run based on one of the two application servers natively available in SAP HANA, that is SAP HANA XS Classic or SAP HANA XS Advanced.
- Along the course, you will be guided through the development tools and languages, used to realize the different parts of a software application in SAP HANA:
- the User Interface
- the Database,
- the client-server communication services
- the Analytical layer.
- At the end, you will be able to code simple but fully functional SAP HANA Software Applications.
- Tools for SAP HANA Application Development
- User interface: introduction to SAPUI5 Development
- Database design: introduction to Core Data Services
- Services: introduction to ODATA
- The Analytical layer: introduction to Modeling
- Server-side scripting: Introduction to SQLScript
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- SMP541 – SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Native and Hybrid Application Development | SAP TRAINING COURSES SMP541SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Native and Hybrid Application DevelopmentSolution:Enterprise MobilityLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Use SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SDK to develop mobile application projectsDevelop and deploy mobile applications based on OData to connect to Enterprise Information SystemsSet Up the Environment for Hybrid DevelopmentUse Web IDE, HCPms and Hybrid App ToolkitCreate a Hybrid App Using the Kapsel PluginsDevelop the Online Hybrid AppDevelop the Offline Hybrid AppUse the platform's APIs to […]
- NET200 – Developing BSP Applications | SAP TRAINING COURSES NET200Developing BSP ApplicationsSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsOverview of the system architecture of the SAP NetWeaver Application ServerCreate Web applications that are based on the Business Server Pages (BSP) programming model.AudienceDeveloperConsultantsPrerequisitesEssentialBC400ABAP Workbench FoundationsBasic knowledge of HTML / HTTPBasic knowledge of object-oriented programming (preferably: ABAP Objects)RecommendedKnowledge of transaction programming (preferably: Developing User Dialogs )Course based on software […]
- JOY045 – Developing Mobile Apps with SAP HANA Cloud Platform | SAP TRAINING COURSES JOY045Developing Mobile Apps with SAP HANA Cloud PlatformSolution:Enterprise MobilityLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.Access the course here (free of charge).AudienceMobile Application DevelopersApplication DevelopersUX designersIT […]
- JOY001 – Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES JOY001Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANADelivery Methods:E-LearningLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.AudienceApplication DevelopersData ModelersPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedA basic knowledge of database technology, […]
- HOHAM1 – Migration from SAP HANA XS to SAP HANA XSA for Modelers Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- JOY019 – Extending SAP Products with SAP HANA Cloud Platform Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- E_HANAAW_14 – SAP Certified Development Specialist – ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 Level:Specialist
Delivery Methods:Exam Preparation (PDF Format)
- SSM310 – SAP Strategy Management Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- E_HANAAW_12 – SAP Certified Development Specialist – ABAP for SAP HANA (Edition 2016) | SAP Certification E_HANAAW_12SAP Certified Development Specialist - ABAP for SAP HANA (Edition 2016)Solution:SAP HANADelivery Methods:CertificationLevel:SMEExam:40 questionsCut Score:55%Languages:English, JapaneseDescriptionThe "SAP Certified Development Specialist (Edition 2016) - ABAP for SAP HANA " certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge of programming ABAP for SAP HANA required by the profile of an SAP ABAP development consultant. This certificate builds on both the basic knowledge gained in related ABAP-for-HANA training and documentation, as well as on practical […]