- Level:Introduction & Overview
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a Record of Achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- This course is part of theSAP HANA Learning Journey. Please review the Learning Journey, so that you have a good understanding of any prerequisites and to maintain your continuous learning journey at SAP.
- Accessthe course here(free of charge).
- Application developers
- Basic programming skills, ideally in Java
- Basic knowledge of how to use an Eclipse development environment
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Clickhereto find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Basics
- Week 2: Security
- Week 3: Connectivity
- Week 4: Persistence
- Week 5: IoT and Collaboration
- Week 6: Additional Services
- Week 7: Final Exam