- Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a Record of Achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- This course is part of theSAP HANA Learning Journey. Please review the Learning Journey, so that you have a good understanding of any prerequisites and to maintain your continuous learning journey at SAP.
- Accessthe course here(free of charge).
- Application developers
- Programming skills in Java and ideally also HTML5
- Knowledge of how to use the Eclipse IDE
- Familiarity with the topics covered in the openSAP courseHCP01sSAP HANA Cloud Platform Essentials
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Clickhereto find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: The ESPM Application
- Week 2: Developing the ESPM Application
- Week 3: Security and Identity Management
- Week 4: Collaboration and Document Service
- Week 5: Additional Features
- Week 6: Final Exam