- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
Course included in the following training paths:SAP S/4HANA
- This course is targeted at learners who attended the academy for Application Associate in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA or have gained equivalent knowledge through self-study.
- Building on the product knowledge that you have already gained, this course is designed to enhance your project implementation understanding and experience. This is a pure hands-on training. Your task will be to work on case studies – often in teams – that start from designing solutions and end with implementing and testing them. The case studies cover selected parts of the usual Financial Accounting scenarios.
- You can attend the course as comprehensive additional preparation for taking the certification (C_TS4FI_1809), as well as to prepare for managing the actual design and implementation tasks of a financial accounting consultant in SAP S/4HANA implementation projects, independent of certification.
- This course will bring you to an advanced level of hands-on skills and real-life implementation experience for Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA. You will learn to translate customer requirements into system configuration tasks. You will practice the implementation of business processes through a comprehensive, case study based workshop.
- Application Consultant for Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Either academiesTS4F01andTS4F02or the courses/eLearningsS4F12,S4F13,S4F15andS4F17
- At least overview level knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (for example as included in our course Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA (S4F00)
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 FPS01
- Analyze provided customer requirements (business case) and transfer them to a business concept
- Transfer the business concept to business processes in a SAP S/4HANA System
- Maintain the Enterprise Structure (FI)
- Implement and realize business processes in General Ledger Accounting
- Implement and realize business processes in Accounts Payable
- Implement and realize business processes in Accounts Receivable
- Implement and realize business processes in Asset Accounting
- Implement and realize business processes in Bank Accounting