- Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- In this course the participants get an introduction into SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation and its use-cases. Afterwards you do prepared exercises for developers and data scientists. Developers can use ready-to-use functional services around image, speech, and text, and (re-)trainable services which are customizable with the participants own customer data. Data scientists can use the bring-your-own-model scenario, where a TensorFlow model is deployed into SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation and inferenced by an SAPUI5 app.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the capabilities of SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation and how you can implement those.
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP01(SAP Overview)
- Basic knowledge about SAP solutions, machine learning, and programming
Course based on software release
- SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation
- Basics of SAP Leonardo Machine Learning architecture
- Applications based on SAP Leonardo Machine Learning
- SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation architecture
- Use-case 1: Ready-to-use functional services. Test and use deep learning models in your own applications
- Use-case 2: (Re-)trainable services. Customizing of deep learning models by (re-)training with customer-specific data, for customizable image classification and customizable text classification.
- Use-case 3: Bring-your-own model. Deployment and testing of a TensorFlow deep learning model on SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation
- Outlook on future extensions of ML Foundation