- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in theaccess guide.
- Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the User Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 Administration course teaches the learner to navigate the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 module. The learner will be able to describe the onboarding roles, processes, role-based permissions and will also have a deeper knowledge concerning email and notification services, creating an onboarding program and integration with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 Administration course teaches the learner to navigate the Onboarding user interface. The learner will be able to describe the onboarding roles and processes, role-based permissions, email services, creating an onboarding program and integration with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management. It is recommended that you complete the HR800e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration course before completing this course.
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800E – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (an openSAP course)
- ACT1CL– SAP Activate Methodology: Introduction
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate through the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 module
- Manage and assign role-based permissions
- Identify and configure the data model for Onboarding 2.0
- Manage Email Notifications
- Configure the Hiring Manager Activities
- Manage Internal Hire (Crossboarding) process
- Manage Offboarding 2.0 activities (termination of employment)