- Level:Introduction & Overview
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in theaccess guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing Project Team Orientation (PTO) provides a high-level understanding of the concepts and capabilities of Recruiting Marketing (RMK), Career Site Builder (CSB), Advanced Analytics, and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM). The core functionality and features are explained so that your organization can work with a consultant in planning and implementing an effective configuration. This orientation is designed for major stakeholders within the organization who are responsible for making configuration and process decisions during the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing and Candidate Relationship Management.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 6 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 1 day
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Recruiting Marketing core components
- Describe the roles, responsibilities, and time commitments of an RMK implementation
- Describe the job requisition data fields that must be configured to support your Recruiting use cases
- Differentiate between the CSB page types and page components
- Explain how CSB Global Settings and Styles are used, including headers and footers
- Describe how Candidate Relationship Management can be used by your company to support your recruiting goals
- Explain the flow of information from CRM Data Capture Forms to Talent Pools to Email Campaigns
- Executive Stakeholder / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Introduction to Recruiting Marketing
- Job Data Requirements
- Career Site Builder
- Candidate Relationship Management