- Level:Introduction & Overview
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in theaccess guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management Project Team Orientation provides a high-level understanding of the concepts and capabilities of the software. The core functionality and features are explained so that your organization can work with a consultant in planning and implementing an effective configuration. This orientation is designed for major stakeholders within the organization who are responsible for making configuration and process decisions during the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 3,5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 0,5 day
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the Succession planning process
- Use Nomination Tools, position-based configurations and position management
- Create nominations and manage permissions
- Executive Stakeholder / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- Succession Management
- Succession Tools
- Nominations and Permissions
- Position Management