- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in theaccess guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Administration course teaches the learner how to set up compensation plans, manage compensation worksheets and complete the compensation planning cycle.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 6.5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 1 day
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Competently use the SAP Success Factors Compensation solution to accurately configure and implement compensation planning according to your organization’s requirements.
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800or HR800E – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration
- HR850E – SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Project Team Orientation
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT1CL– SAP Activate Methodology: Introduction
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Compensation
- Getting Started with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Setting Up a New Compensation Plan
- Complete Planning Cycle