- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The SAP Jam Collaboration Administration course provides an overview of the concepts, terminology, and skills associated with the administration and usage of SAP JAM Collaboration functionality. Administrators will gain basic skills in how to use SAP Jam Collaboration and learn how to use the basic tools for managing SAP Jam Collaboration.
- This eLearning course is available to SAP Learning Hub subscribers in the Business Edition and Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. Estimated duration is 6.5 hours.
- It is also available to SAP SuccessFactors customers in the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC, and for that access you should follow the step by step instructions in theaccess guide.
- Use the SAP Jam Collaboration Administration documentation
- Navigate the SAP Jam Administration console
- Configure SAP Jam Collaboration
- Administer SAP Jam Collaboration
- Describe integration scenarios with SAP Jam Collaboration
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800– Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration
Course based on software release
- SAP Jam Collaboration