- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in theaccess guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from thehomepage.
- Through discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises, this course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics module to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your workforce analytics strategy. You will gain basic skills in how to use SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics as a System Administrator and learn how to use the basic tools for managing Workforce Analytics in your organization.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 7,5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 1 day
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the tools and concepts used in SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (WFA)
- Understand and assign user permissions by using WFA Roles
- Understand WFA User management options
- Perform WFA User management
- Configure FTP report delivery
- Investigate Report Transfer
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800– Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration
- HR882– SAP SuccessFactors Reporting Tools and Administration
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT1CL– SAP Activate Methodology: Introduction
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Administration
- Workforce Analytics Introduction
- Role Maintenance and Permissions
- User Maintenance
- FTP Configuration
- Transferring Reports
- Embedded Analytics Panel