Solution:SAP Other Solution
Delivery Methods:Learning Hub
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Build and keep SAP software skills and knowledge up-to-date from a library of thousands of SAP enablement titles.
- Enable individuals or organizations to maximize the value of SAP software anywhere, anytime.
- Leverage learning management system capabilities to select training courses, view learning progress, and report learning programs and history.
- Benefit from innovative SAP Learning Rooms - interactive, online social media sites where users get access to knowledgeable SAP experts and collaborate and network with fellow learners, work on challenging assignments, and review exercises right at your desk.
- Prepare for certifications for SAP software, get access to certification learning maps, and certification-related training content.
- Complement your learning experience with an optional on-demand access to live SAP systems through SAP Live Access to practice your skills and build experience. SAP Live Access systems are preconfigured with the data needed to carry out the exercises in training handbooks and users are free to experiment on their own.
- SAP software professionals, SAP software consultants, Center of Excellence and IT members, SAP system administrators, SAP super and key users, SAP project team members
- Thousands of learning titles, available in up to 10 languages, thereof
- Handbooks – Easy to read, browse and searchable Flipbook format, Customer and academy titles, from overview to advanced level
- E-Learning courses – Interactive, multi-media content, incl. assessments, demos and exercises, from overview to advanced level
- Learning Maps – Early product training providing firsthand information on new releases, delta on implementation, upgrades and operation, available with ramp-up of new releases
- Curriculum maps – Predefined learning paths combining various learning titles
- SAP Learning Rooms – Moderated, interactive online spaces to exchange and collaborate with SAP experts and fellow learners.
- For the full list of content included, please see the Overview of Contents .
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- HUB040 – SAP Learning Hub, Business Edition, Public Cloud Version | SAP TRAINING COURSES HUB040SAP Learning Hub, Business Edition, Public Cloud VersionInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Other SolutionDelivery Methods:Learning HubLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsBuild and keep SAP software skills and knowledge up-to-date from a library of thousands of SAP enablement titles.Enable individuals or organizations to maximize the value of SAP software anywhere, anytime.Leverage learning management system capabilities to select training courses, view learning progress, and report learning programs and […]
- HUB320 – SAP Live Access: Category 3 (20 hours) Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- CP100 – SAP Cloud Platform | SAP TRAINING COURSES CP100SAP Cloud PlatformInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Cloud PlatformLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Understand the SAP Cloud SolutionUnderstand the SAP Cloud StrategyUnderstand Java DevelopmentUnderstand development in SAP CloudClassify and use the various Cloud Platform servicesUnderstand the various CP ServicesExplore the Internet of thingsGet an overview of SAP Cloud Platform, integration ServiceUnderstand Extensions of SAP Cloud SolutionsAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness […]
- S4C00 – SAP S/4HANA Cloud Overview Level:Introduction & Overview
- FS250E – Bank Analyzer Overview in Banking Services from SAP 8.0 – Free with SAP Learning Hub discovery edition | SAP TRAINING COURSES FS250EBank Analyzer Overview in Banking Services from SAP 8.0 - Free with SAP Learning Hub discovery editionSolution:SAP NetWeaverLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsAcquire an overview of the Bank Analyzer solution offeringBe able to implement, change and enhance the Bank AnalyzerBe able to recommend different Bank Analyzer set-up optionsGain knowledge of the process coverage: Accounting and Financial Close process for Banking, Financial and Operational Performance Management for Banks, SAP Risk and Compliance Management for BanksAudienceApplication […]
- HUB220 – SAP Live Access: Category 2 (20 hours) Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- HUB050 – SAP Learning Hub, Student Edition, Public Cloud Version Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- HUB120 – SAP Live Access: Category 1 (20 hours) Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- DEV621 – Enterprise Architecture Modeling with SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 | SAP TRAINING COURSES DEV621Enterprise Architecture Modeling with SAP PowerDesigner 16.5Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP SybaseLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsExplain the Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM) in SAP PowerDesigner.Describe how all model types fit into an Enterprise ArchitectureUse Dependency Matrices (available in all modules) to help you visualize and edit links between any types of objects, even if they are in different kinds of models.Customize the display preferences for extended objects and the objects of the new […]
- DEV134 – Introduction to SAP PowerBuilder 12.5.1 | SAP TRAINING COURSES DEV134Introduction to SAP PowerBuilder 12.5.1Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP SybaseLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsUse the PowerBuilder IDE to create workspaces, targets and fully functional applicationsPlanning and designing PowerBuilder Library Structure (PBL)Define the Application Object for a new target, defining application initialization and cleanup codeExplain the Event Driven programmingCreate local variables, global variables and global functionsDefine connections to backend databasesCreate Objects […]