- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Accessthe course here(free of charge).
- Application developers
- Database developers
- Data modelers
- A general understanding of how columnar, in-memory databases work
- Completion of theJOY001Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANA course or similar basic experience with SAP HANA native development
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Clickhereto find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: Database and Modeling
- Week 3: SQLScript Advanced
- Week 4: OData Services (XSODATA)
- Week 6: Miscellaneous Topics / Wrap-Up