- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Accessthe course here(free of charge).
- Oil & Gas Consultants
- Developers working in implementation projects
- Account Executives
- OGSD customers
- SAP Implementation Partners
- No knowledge of IS-OIL required
- Basic knowledge of SAP Logistics modules, MM, and SD advantageous, but not essential
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Clickhereto find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Introduction and Order Taking
- Week 2: Logistics Automation
- Week 3: Retail Fuel Network Ops, Interfaces
- Week 4: Consumption Forecast/Truck Dispatching