- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Accessthe course here(free of charge).
- Anyone interested in the Internet of Things; no technical SAP background required
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Clickhereto find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Part 1: Societal Perspective (Interview with Henning Kagermann):
- Unit 1: Key Trends and Terms – the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Unit 2: Smart Services
- Unit 3: Effects on Society
- Unit 4: Challenges and Opportunities for Society
- Part 2: Business Perspective (Interview with Bernd Leukert):
- Unit 5: Key Trends and Terms – Digital Transformation and Business
- Unit 6: Smart Software for Smart Services
- Unit 7: Enabling Technologies
- Unit 8: Challenges and Opportunities for Business