- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Accessthe course here(free of charge).
- Application developers
- Basic understanding of business processes as mapped in SAP Business ByDesign (this is not covered in this course)
- Basic programming skills including, but not limited to, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Experience with SOAP and/or REST-based Web services
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Clickhereto find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: First Steps
- Week 2: Business Objects
- Week 3: UIs and Extensibility
- Week 4: Integration
- Week 5: Further Functionality
- Week 6: Last Steps