Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- Participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management.
- Participants understand usage of the procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification (Fiori apps and advanced transactions).
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP S/4HANA system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes.
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about procurement processes
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure and organizational units relevant for Procurement Processes
- Master data: material master, supplier master (business partner), purchasing info record
- Material Valuation
- Procurement of stock material
- Procurement of consumable material
- Self Service Requisition Process
- Reporting, Monitoring and Analytics