Solution:SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- Participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management.
- Participants understand usage of the procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification (Fiori apps and advanced transactions).
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP S/4HANA system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes.
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about procurement processes
Course based on software release
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure and organizational units relevant for Procurement Processes
- Master data: material master, supplier master (business partner), purchasing info record
- Material Valuation
- Procurement of stock material
- Procurement of consumable material
- Self Service Requisition Process
- Reporting, Monitoring and Analytics
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- S4520 – Purchasing in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES
Purchasing in SAP S/4HANA
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
This course is a deep dive into purchasing in SAP S/4HANA. You learn how to configure and use specific purchasing capabilities and apply the relevant master data.
Explain, configure and apply purchasing master data
Define and use specific purchasing functions and their customizing
- C_TS450_1610 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement | SAP Certification C_TS450_1610SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and ProcurementSolution:SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & ProcurementDelivery Methods:CertificationLevel:AssociateExam:80 questionsCut Score:64%Languages:German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, ChineseDescriptionThe "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses adequate knowledge in the area of Procurement to satisfy the requirements for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate can […]
- AR130 – SAP Ariba Sourcing: Creating Auctions | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR130SAP Ariba Sourcing: Creating AuctionsSolution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Identify auction types and appropriate use casesBuild and run a reverse auctionCreate multi-line events using parallel or serial biddingAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserTechnology ConsultantTrainerUserPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedAR110,AR111,AR120,AR121,AR122Course based on software releaseSAP Ariba Strategic SourcingContentIntroductionAuction TypesCreating an […]
- AR121 – SAP Ariba Sourcing: Advanced Features – Part 2 | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR121SAP Ariba Sourcing: Advanced Features - Part 2Solution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Find event templates and set event rulesCreate events using excelUtilize custom offline bidding functionalityWork with total cost, bid transformation and price breakdownUse the optimization toolAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserTechnology ConsultantTrainerUserPrerequisitesEssentialAR110,AR111RecommendedAR110,AR111,AR120Course based on software releaseSAP Ariba Strategic […]
- AR111 – SAP Ariba Sourcing: Creating Events and Managing Projects | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR111SAP Ariba Sourcing: Creating Events and Managing ProjectsSolution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsNavigationCreate auctions, RFPs, and RFIsBuild multistage sourcing eventsPost events on Ariba DiscoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢View and bid on sourcing events as a supplierMonitor supplier activity and bids as the buyerIntroduce Ariba Sourcing ProfessionalSet user preferences and customize the dashboardIdentify the main components of a projectModify projects through managing team members, tasks and documentsComplete document tasks, review tasks, and approval […]
- AR120 – SAP Ariba Sourcing: Advanced Features – Part 1 | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR120SAP Ariba Sourcing: Advanced Features - Part 1Solution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Scoring: Pre-grading, post-grading, and blind gradingHiding event content from suppliers until they meet specific conditionsAdding content to the sourcing library for future use by other usersUsing multiple currencies and exchange ratesTranslating an event into multiple languagesAllowing suppliers to provide additional bids showing how they can provide discount pricing, such as with volume pricing or alternative material, […]
- TSO100 – SAP Sourcing / SAP CLM Overview | SAP TRAINING COURSES TSO100SAP Sourcing / SAP CLM OverviewSolution:SAP SRMLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsLearn the business processes and components of SAP Sourcing / SAP CLM solution.AudienceSAP Partners and BPO Partners involved in hosting, implementing and customizing SAP Sourcing or SAP CLMConsultants, developers and project team members involved in customizing SAP Sourcing or SAP CLMAll interested parties who want to have an overview of SAP Sourcing / SAP CLM related to integrationPrerequisitesEssentialN/ARecommendedFamiliarity with SAP ERP, SAP SRM and PICourse based […]
- AR710 – System Administration for Collaborative Sourcing Solutions | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR710System Administration for Collaborative Sourcing SolutionsSolution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Manage users including groups, organizations, roles and permissionsManage suppliers and customersMonitor user activityImport and export dataUnderstand general site configuration and template managementMass edit projectsImport legacy contractsAudienceSystem administrators for SAP AribaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Collaborative Sourcing solutionsPrerequisitesEssentialBasic business application backgroundBasic business IT […]
- AR510 – SAP Ariba Procurement: Buying | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR510SAP Ariba Procurement: BuyingSolution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Learn to navigate the catalog, create and approve requisitions, and receive against POs.AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness AnalystBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserTechnology ConsultantTrainerUserPrerequisitesEssentialNoneRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP Ariba ProcurementContentIntroductionThe DashboardCatalogsRequisitionsAccountingApprovalManaging POsReceivingSAP Ariba MobileSearching and […]
- AR530 – SAP Ariba Procurement: Invoicing | SAP TRAINING COURSES AR530SAP Ariba Procurement: InvoicingSolution:CloudLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Introduction to SAP Ariba Invoice ManagementManaging paper invoicesPO-based electronic, Contract-based, Non-PO invoices and Credit Memo featuresThe approval process including approving invoices using email notifications, and other approval featuresInvoice Reconciliation optionsOK2Pay and RemittanceSearching for invoice status investigation and running pre-packages invoice specific reports.AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness […]