SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- The course provides an overview of the SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting capabilities and their setup in the system.
- You will learn how SAP S/4HANA covers the Revenue Accounting and Reporting related business requirements and how the business processes are executed in the system.
- In addition, you will learn about the technical foundation of SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting and how the business processes are implemented in the system. You will practice the setup and use of the main capabilities in the SAP S/4HANA system.
- This course will prepare you to:
- explain the architecture of the solution.
- understand the integration of operational applications and source systems and the inbound interface configuration.
- understand the integration to Financials General Ledger and Profitability Analysis
- explain how SAP Revenue Accounting meets the steps of IFRS 15/ASC 606 to identify a contract, to determine the transaction price or to recognize revenue when a performance obligation is satisfied.
- execute the configuration in order to meet requirements from IFRS 15.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Key Users / Power Users in IFRS projects (SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA)
- Revenue Recognition project leads
- Revenue Recognition project members
- S4F10Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS01
- SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.3
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.3
- How to integrate sender components
- How to perform and configure the inbound processing
- How to configure and use Contract Management
- How to perform a price allocation
- How to process contract changes (prospective and retrospective)
- How to perform fulfillment and create invoices
- How to handle the integration with Cost Object Controlling
- How to process revenue postings
- How to execute reconciliation and consistency checks
- How to execute reporting for SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.3
- How to configure and perform the migration and transition to SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.3
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest