- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
Course included in the following training paths:SAP Analytics Cloud
- SACP20 details and explains the planning features of SAP Analytics cloud. While the major focus of this course is on the features of the tool without external integration, we will also explore integration options with SAP BPC. Each feature is covered in depth, followed by practical exercises that deepen participants’ understanding and knowledge.
- The course material will be delivered in English.
- This course covers SAP Analytics Cloud with special view on planning functionalities. The major focus is the planning and predictive mode (according to planning functions) of SAC with an additional focus on BPC Integration.
- The course offers hands-on exercises which show case the use of usual business planning requirements.
- After taking this class you discovered most of the planning and predictive functionalities of SAC and you are able to include the processes of SAC in your daily work.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Data Consultant
- Technology Consultant
- SAC01Overview of SAP Analytics Cloud, or prior use of SAP Analytics Cloud from a BI perspective.
Course based on software release
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.08 (QRC)
- Use and understand SAP Analytics Cloud basic planning features including data entry, spreading, distributing, assigning, commenting, cell locking and version management.
- Use and understand the following additional features:
- Planning Model
- Predictive Forecasting
- Rolling Forecast
- Data Actions
- Value Driver trees
- Planning Calendar and Input Tasks
- Data Locking
- Overview of BPC integration