Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course gives detailed information about the functions of the availability check in the SAP ERP solution in the context of sales and distribution. Additional further application areas of the Availability Check (Availability Checks within production, stock transfers, reservations and goods movements) are addressed.
- This course is intended for project team members who are responsible for implementing the availability check in the context of sales and distribution processing.
- SCM600Sales and Distribution Processes
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7
- Demonstration and configuration of the availability check on the Basis of the ATP Quantities in SAP ERP
- Demonstration and configuration of the availability check against product allocation in SAP ERP
- Demonstration and configuration of the availability check against planning in SAP ERP
- Backorder processing in SAP ERP
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- SCM670 – Global Available – to – Promise SCM670 Global Available-to-Promise
Unit 1: Overview of Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)
Lesson: Outlining the Functionality of Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)
Unit 2: Integration of Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)
Lesson: Explaining the Use of Core Interface (CIF) Integration with Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)
Unit 3: Check Method Selection in Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)
Lesson: Explaining Availability Check Methods
Unit 4: Product Availability Check in Global […]
- SCM671 – Availability Check (ATP) SCM671 Global Availability Check (gATP)
Unit 1: Availability Check Based on ATP Quantity
ATP Check Using the Example of Sales and Distribution
ATP Check in Manufacturing
ATP Check in Materials Management.
Unit 2: Availability Check Against Product Allocations
Availability Check Against Product Allocations
Unit 3: Availability Check Against Planned Independent Requirements 4
Availability Check Against Planning in Sales and Distribution Processing .
Unit 4: Backorder Processing and […]
- C_APO2_73 – Production Planning (PP/DS) and Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) in SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization 7.0 | SAP Certification Exam Prep Sub-solution: Planning
Exam: 80 questions
Delivery Methods:Exam Preparation (PDF Format)
- DEV134 – Introduction to SAP PowerBuilder 12.5.1 | SAP TRAINING COURSES DEV134Introduction to SAP PowerBuilder 12.5.1Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP SybaseLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsUse the PowerBuilder IDE to create workspaces, targets and fully functional applicationsPlanning and designing PowerBuilder Library Structure (PBL)Define the Application Object for a new target, defining application initialization and cleanup codeExplain the Event Driven programmingCreate local variables, global variables and global functionsDefine connections to backend databasesCreate Objects […]
- EDB634 – Performance and Tuning: Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 Query Optimization | SAP TRAINING COURSES EDB634Performance and Tuning: Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 Query OptimizationInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP SybaseLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsExplain optimization tools and their useDiscuss the steps involved in executing code from input to return of result setUse code to pass hints to the OptimizerPerform tasks to evaluate the behavior of the optimizerImplement the most efficient data-change and data-retrieval T-SQL code in your queries and stored proceduresForce optimization steps on the […]
- SM255 – Change Request Management – Configuration | SAP TRAINING COURSES SM255Change Request Management - ConfigurationInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Solution ManagerLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsDescribe the various elements of SAP Solution Manager Change Request ManagementConfigure the SAP standard process for the Change Request Management scenarioOutline how to customize the Change Request Management process according to your needsAudienceTechnical ConsultingSystem AdministrationPrerequisitesEssentialSM100- SAP Solution Manager - Configuration for OperationsRecommendedCR100- CRM […]
- THINK3 – Business Model Development & Innovation (BMDI) | SAP TRAINING COURSES THINK3Business Model Development & Innovation (BMDI)Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Other SolutionLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsYou will learn the Business Model Development & Innovation (BMDI) approach as a systematic, iterative and creative method to further develop your existing or a new business models. The objective is to ensure the design and the business viability of existing or new products or services.This will be done by using a case study end to end. You will develop and test the business model […]
- SM72D – SAP Solution Manager 7.1 – 7.2 Delta | SAP TRAINING COURSES SM72DSAP Solution Manager 7.1 - 7.2 DeltaInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Solution ManagerLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThe training enables you to:Introduce the innovations of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and to explain the differences in regards to the release 7.1Use and adapt the new user interfaces, such as the Fiori bases SAP Solution Manager LaunchPadUnderstand the overworked and significantly enhanced concepts, terms, and elements in Process Management (formerly known as Solution Documentation)Apply the […]
- SM250 – IT Service Management Configuration | SAP TRAINING COURSES SM250IT Service Management ConfigurationInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Solution ManagerLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoals"* Describe the idea of Application Lifecycle Management and how IT Service Management is integrated in this processExplain the standard IT Service Management Processes offered by SAP Solution ManagerConfigure the SAP standard processes for IT Service ManagementOutline how to customize the IT Service Management processes according to your needs.Understand the new functionalitites offered with SAP […]
- E2E120 – Technical Monitoring in SAP Solution Manager | SAP TRAINING COURSES E2E120Technical Monitoring in SAP Solution ManagerInsufficient data for accurate rating at this time.Solution:SAP Solution ManagerLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsUnderstand and use the Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure (MAI) for monitoring the system landscape with SAP Solution ManagerSetup and Configure the monitoring types System Monitoring, Self- Monitoring, User Experience Monitoring, Integration Monitoring, Job Monitoring and HANA and BI MonitoringUse the features of the System and Application Monitoring functionUse Dashboards for […]