- Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Get an overview on what the Web Assistant is, the different help variants it may provide and what content is available from SAP.
- Learn to which extent Web Assistant content can be edited and enhanced, additionally the prerequisites of doing so.
- Understand what SAP Enable Now is and how it relates to the Web Assistant.
- Create Web Assistant content for the different modes and embed your own content.
- Adapt the SAP default content to your organization’s needs.
Course based on software release
- SAP Enable Now 1905
- The Web Assistant provides in-app help for web applications.
- As an essential part of the user experience in SAP cloud applications (for example, SAP S/4HANA and SAP SuccessFactors), the Web Assistant acts as integrated help system that increases user productivity in the daily business from the very first minute.
- With SAP Enable Now you can customize the default help content to your needs and even create your own help content.