Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
Level:Consultant Academy Training
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy. This 5-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Completion of this academy course does not result in certification. There is no certification for this topic.
- You will be able to describe the basics of the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Suite platform, perform configurations to common elements, and populate user data.
- Application Consultant
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM Product Knowledge
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Basic Configurations
- Employee Files
- Using MDF to Manage Employee Files
- Additional Tools in Admin Center
- Language Packs and Intelligent Services
- Final course assessment
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest