- Level:Consultant Academy Training
- ATTENTION: The course code for this offering has changed to HOSF82. If you are interested in this offering, please clickhere.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference thecustomer training catalogfor customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- After completing SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management Academy (THR82), participants who desire further practice will be able to expand their skills by taking this workshop. This offering will provide practical application and configuration of the products covered in the THR82 Academy course (Performance Management, Goal Management, Calibration, 360 Multi-Rater, Continuous Performance Management).
- The workshop is based on case studies that include implementation best practices. Participants will have the ability to practice with hands-on exercises in a training environment using the configuration workbook and real-world scenarios to configure a customer’s requirements. Participants will receive guidance to prepare for their first implementation experience without being in front of a customer.
- This course is targeted at application consultants who will work on their first PM/GM implementation projects and experts from other teams (support, sales, adoption, etc.) who wish to deepen their knowledge. This course may also be relevant for those looking to refresh their knowledge about implementing the product.
- This workshop is not a repetition of the THR82 Academy. The THR82 Academy is the training you would take to acquire the core knowledge. Completion of THR82 is a requirement before taking the workshop.
- Gain practical implementation experience in a safe environment with real time guidance by an expert
- Practice configuration exercises utilizing SAP SuccessFactors implementation best practices
- Initialize an instance: activate options in Provisining, create an admin user, upload test users, create groups and roles in RBP
- Identify key implementation resources
- Interpret the customer’s requirements and prepare the configuration workbook
- Configure the customer’s requirement in the training instance
- Prepare a translation workbook and implement some translation labels
- Test the configuration and report on some test data
- Prepare a migration check-list
- Application consultants
- PM/GM product experts who wish to deepen their knowledge
- THR80– Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR82– SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
- Getting Ready and Goal Management Case Study
- Performance Management and Additional Talent Process using a Form Case Study
- Calibration and Translations Case Study
- Continuous Performance Management and Reporting Case Study
- 360 Multi-Rater and Migration Case Study