- Level:Consultant Academy Training
- This course starts on Sept. 9, 2019 and ends on Nov. 29, 2019. Kick- off: Sept. 9 at 15:00 CEST. Live sessions Monday, Wednesday, Friday 16:00 – 18:00 CEST/CET (according to daylight saving).
- The blended enablement format is optimized for roles involved in configuration of SAP software. The modular instructional design is role- based; combining digital learning, peer collaboration , live training and hands-on exercises. The goal is to provide an optimal learning experience for developing initial skillsets and obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.
- The program will run as a flex-time track over the course of 12 weeks and comprises of self-paced enablement and live training. Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday will feature expert live sessions and live Q&A. All other elements such as self-paced learning, hands-on practice on SAP training systems, social collaboration via SAP Learning Rooms and assessments can be carried out whenever it fits to the learner’s schedule.
- The key feature to this format is the in-depth step-by-step guidance from our experts over the course of an entire Learning Journey combined with the flexibility of SAP Learning Hub based self-study/collaboration (120 days access to digital training material).
- By the end of the 12 weeks event, the learner will be prepared with the practical and theoretical knowledge to pass their SAP Global Certification exam without having the need to take weeks or consecutive full days out of their work schedule.
- SAP Global Certification exam is scheduled for November 29, 2019 and should be taken no later than December 20, 2019.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, and Product Cost Controlling for make-to-stock production processes.
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, and Profit Center Accounting
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Accounting knowledge
- S4F20Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Budget management and availability control with internal orders
- Cost analysis using the information system
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for product cost planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- Cost Object Controlling
- Period End Closing for product cost controlling by Period
- Product cost controlling by order
- Period-end closing for product cost controlling by order
- Information system for product cost controlling
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Alignment and valuation
- Actual posting to COPA
- Planning and plan-integration
- Reporting in COPA costing based and COPA account based
- Value flows in COPA
- Overview of profit center accounting (PCA)
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings and data flow in PCA
- Integration of PCA with Materials Management (MM), Cost Object Controlling (COC), and Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Allocations in PCA
- Profit center Planning
- Transfer pricing concept