Level:Consultant Academy Training
- Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
- Implement the main functions and Customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.
- This course is aimed at Solution Consultants responsible for implementing order fulfillment with SAP ERP.
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution processing.
- TERP01SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation
- TERP65Order-to-Cash Processing in SAP ERP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom
- TSCM62 – Order Fulfillment II | SAP TRAINING COURSES TSCM62Order Fulfillment IISolution:SAP ERPLevel:Consultant Academy TrainingLanguages:EnglishGoalsImplement functions and make Customizing settings in pricing and billing.Use functions and Customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.AudienceSolution ConsultantsPrerequisitesEssentialTSCM60Order Fulfillment IRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7ContentCondition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discountsUsing prices and other conditions in […]
- TSCM6E – SAP ERP – Order Fulfillment eAcademy | SAP TRAINING COURSES TSCM6ESAP ERP - Order Fulfillment eAcademySolution:SAP ERPDelivery Methods:SAP E-AcademyLevel:Consultant Academy TrainingLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.Implement the functions and customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.Use functions and customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.AudienceApplication ConsultantsBusiness Process ArchitectsBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power […]
- P_SD_65 – SAP Certified Application Professional – Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP5 | SAP Certification Exam Prep Product Group: SAP Business Suite
Solution: SAP ERP
Sub-solution: Sales and Services
Component: Sales Order Management
Exam: 80 questions
Delivery Methods:Exam Preparation (PDF Format)
- AC523 – Cost Object Controlling for Make-to- Order, Service Industries | SAP TRAINING COURSES AC523Cost Object Controlling for Make-to- Order, Service IndustriesSolution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsCreate Scenarios for sales order controlling in make-to-order productionUse functions, Customizing and integration in Cost Object ControllingAudienceProject team that is responsible for implementing Cost Object Controlling in the SAP systemParticipants with knowledge of production planning and/or controllingPrerequisitesEssentialBasic knowledge of sales order (as cost objects)AC050Business Processes in Management Accounting […]
- S4F22 – Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES S4F22Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting in SAP S/4HANASolution:SAP S/4HANA FinanceLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis course will prepare you to:Gain an overview of the design and structure of cost element and cost center accountingBecome familiar with the value flows to and within overhead cost controlling in the SAP systemSet up cost allocation methods in overhead cost controllingApply actual and planned cost allocation methods within cost center and internal order accountingAudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness Process Owner / Team […]
- TM110 – Order Management and Planning Basics in SAP Transportation Management | SAP TRAINING COURSES TM110Order Management and Planning Basics in SAP Transportation ManagementSolution:SAP SCMLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsExplain the integration process variants between SAP ERP and SAP TMConfigure the integration for SAP ERP Logistics IntegrationUnderstand manual and automatic planning processes in SAP TMCreate transportation network master dataCreate configuration to execute transportation planning processesExecute basic planning processes in SAP TMIntegrate master data from SAP ERP using the Core interfaceAudienceApplication […]
- AC415 – Internal Orders | SAP TRAINING COURSES AC415Internal OrdersSolution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsGain an overview of the design and structure of internal order accountingBecome familiar with the value flows to and within overhead cost controlling in the SAP systemLearn about and set up cost allocation methods in overhead cost controllingLearn about actual and planned cost allocation methods for internal order accountingAudienceApplication ConsultantsProject ManagersIT SupportPower UsersPrerequisitesEssentialAC040(Business Processes in Management Accounting [Controlling]) […]
- AC522 – Cost Object Controlling for Make-to- Order, Production Industries | SAP TRAINING COURSES AC522Cost Object Controlling for Make-to- Order, Production IndustriesSolution:SAP ERP"Level:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsAnalyze cost objects for Make-to-Order ProductionUse standard scenarios to control sales orders for Make-to-Order ProductionConfigure functions and integration features to improve Cost Object ControllingAudienceApplication ConsultantsProject ManagerIT SupportPower UsersPrerequisitesEssentialBasic knowledge of the logistical processes: production order, process order, or sales order (as cost objects)AC506Basics of Product Cost […]
- SCM920 – Customizing for production orders | SAP TRAINING COURSES SCM920Customizing for production ordersSolution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsThis training makes you trusted with the customizing to production ordersAudienceThis training is intended for consultants and project team members, that are responsible to customize production ordersPrerequisitesEssentialSCM310(production orders)General knowledge to the customizingRecommendedNoneCourse based on software releaseSAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 5ContentOrder typesScheduling parametersSelection of routing and BOMStatus profilesAvailabilty […]
- SCM310 – Production Orders | SAP TRAINING COURSES SCM310Production OrdersSolution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:EnglishGoalsParticipants learn how production orders are used, and which main system setting must be made for production order execution.AudienceApplication ConsultantBusiness Process ArchitectBusiness Process Owner / Team Lead / Power UserPrerequisitesEssentialPLM114SCM300RecommendedSCM240SAPSCMCourse based on software releaseSAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7ContentIntroduction to Production OrdersOutlining SAP Supply Chain ManagementOutlining Production OrdersApplying Production Orders […]